06 September 2017

Screenplay Index

For the sake of easy access, and as a favour to those readers who have an interest in the earlier drafts of my screenplays, I have decided to compile all extant copies of my screenplays into this index.

Unfortunately, this index is not comprehensive. Due to my own negligence, I failed to save a number of drafts. The first draft of my Ep. II re-write and several transitional drafts between the third and omega drafts of TND are all now irretrievably lost.

Most of these drafts are not available for download. I may transcribe them to PDF at some future date, but for now, they exist only as posts on the web forums where I originally submitted them.

* * *

FRIDAY THE 13TH REIMAGINED


A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET SEMI-REIMAGINED


ORIGINAL STORIES


STARGATE REIMAGINED


STAR TREK: THE DIVERGENT SERIES


STAR WARS

STAR WARS: EPISODE I RE-WRITES


STAR WARS: EPISODE II RE-WRITES


STAR WARS: EPISODE VI RE-WRITES


STAR WARS: THE NABU TRILOGY


SUPERMAN TRILOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment